Advertising on this page is free to members of Weir Quay Sailing Club. Please submit your items for sale to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much information as possible, the best photos you can manage and your preferred contact details!
Mirror dinghy mast wanted for Sue Coomber’s boat. Apparently the previous mast has developed a “soggy bottom”.
Call Sue Coomber on 0781 775 7446 or 01822 841894 or email email@example.com if you can help
£6,300 (reduced from £8,300)
A quick sale is wanted, contact Nick on 07941 132412 !!!
Lying Weir Quay, River Tamar, Plymouth, Devon, UK
Leisure 27 built in September 1979 by Cobramold in Essex and designed by Frank Pryor. The Leisure 27 quickly became a popular sea boat. With a spacious interior due to her high topsides she gives ample accommodation below. Well maintained by previous owners and by the current owner. With twin bilge keels she is ideally suited to her current location in the South West and has been sailed regularly by her current owner .
Mechanical & Electrical
• 20 HP Beta 3-cylinder water-cooled (with 40amp alternator) -installed 2004
• Volvo 2-blade propeller (2005)
• Stainless steel fuel tank (55L) fitted 2000
• 2 x 12v 90amp/hr Delphi batteries (2004) with independent isolator switching
• Cockpit table + leg
• 25lb CQR anchor + 1x 10m chain & warp (2006) Danforth kedge anchor + 70m chain & warp (2006)
Sails & Spars
• Main (2007) – fully-battened; lazy-jack & stackaway system May 2007
• Genoa (2007) 120%-size; UV strip- fitted May 2007 • Cruising chute (2005) with snuffer & separate guy line
Cabin & Domestic
The saloon has 4 berths a dinette double, quarter berth and another full-length single berth (with padded lee board). Another double berth (or 2 singles) is in the forward cabin.
• Chronometer; barometer; stereo radio-cassette; cockpit cushions; (note: all interior cushions re-zipped re-filled with fire-retardant foam in 2005).
• Plastimo Neptune 2000 cooker, grill + hob (2005); Set (x6) cutlery, Melamine plates etc, mugs; cooking pans.
Navigation & Safety
• Nasa SX35 DSC radio (2005)
• Navman 5110 mono screen GPS & chart-plotter with C maps 2010 (antenna 2004)
• Tacktick echo sounder & log (2004)
• Raymarine tiller-pilot ST2000 (2006)
• Baltic lifebuoy + line+ light
• Hand-held spotlight
• Emergency VHF antenna + co-axial
A full gallery of images can be found at the foot of this page.
Contact : Nick Ferneyhough
Mob: 07941 132412
Home: 01822 610976
(Rigid Tender now sold)
2hp Mariner Outboard. Now Sold
Good for spares or refurbishment and has been a very reliable little engine. It has been laid-up in the garage for 2 years but a little TLC should see it working again in no time!
Service manual included
Details 2M 2A1 sel No 151300
Mobile : 07941 132412
Home telephone: 01822 610976
8’ Rigid Dinghy. £60 ono – NOW SOLD!!
Will carry 3 people safely, two on the centre seat and one at the stern.
Flotation tanks bow and stern with access hatch at stern. Outboard tiller extension tube and safety line attachment point.
Reconditioned 2010, requires attention to stern woodwork, otherwise a sound tender.
This boat has now been sold!
Hull , Road Trailer & 15hp Outboard Included
This GRP speed boat hull would make a good renovation project, or could be used as a workboat in its current condition e.g. for logging.
It comes with road trailer and winch, and a 15hp Johnson Seahorse outboard (not the 3hp Yamaha shown). There is a quality stainless steel lifting bracket for a small auxiliary outboard installed to one side. The stern has been reinforced with aluminium and stainless steel by a previous owner to take a much larger outboard.
Most other fittings e.g. cleats and rails are quality stainless steel.
The 5.5m (18ft) hull appears sound. The interior has been stripped out and is open.
Cable steering is installed.
Telephone 01822 840612
Mobile 07970 935 938