Members can now visit the Custom Embroidery & Print website to order clothing embroidered with the Weir Quay Sailing Club logo
This is a WQSC Varsity Hoodie. Other options include a Regatta or Henbury Polo Shirt and an Awdis Sweatshirt. All are available in a range of colours and sizes. These are the clothing size charts.
How to order your WQSC clothing
- Go to Quality Embroidered Clothing & Gifts – CuHome (customembroidery.co.uk)
- Select the CLUBS & COLLEGES tab at the top of the page.
- Select the CLUBS button.
- Select the WEIR QUAY S.C. button.
- Enter the password wqsc
- Select the clothing you want and the checkout process will ask for your size and colour etc.
- You can choose to collect the clothing from their shop in Southway, or else have it sent to your address for an additional cost.
2. BURGEES AND SOFT SHELL JACKETS
Club burgees, as shown above can be purchased in 2 sizes:
Small (15″) £27
Large (18″) £29
To purchase your burgee
- Go to the WQSC MemberMojo website Weir Quay Sailing Club (membermojo.co.uk)
- Sign in to your account.
- Select the Your Membership tab at the top of the page.
- Under the Options list, go to Store Purchase and select the Visit Store button.
- Go to WQSC Regalia & Clothing and choose from the drop down menu Soft Shell Jacket / Small Burgee / Large Burgee.
- The burgees list the remaining stock levels held by the club. More will be ordered to replenish stock as necessary and at these times, the cost of the item may have to be updated and will be listed here and on MemberMojo.
The Soft Shell Jacket was primarily designed for the club’s Dinghy Sailors and is shown below: