The membership year expires on 31st March.
However, you can renew your membership until the end of April and your membership will be valid until 31st March in the following year.
If you join the club from 1st October in any year, your membership will cover you for the following year as well.
Visit our Membership Page https://membermojo.co.uk/weirquaysailingclub to either renew your membership or to join us.
Weir Quay Sailing Club Membership Fees
- Adult Membership £45.00
- Concessionary (e.g. student in full time education) £17.00
- Youth (8 to 18 years) £17.00
- Family Membership (Up to 2 adults + children up to 18 years) £63.00
- Our free Temporary Member (3 trial sessions) membership is available to those who would like to attend up to 3 Friday evening dinghy training sessions before committing themselves to joining the club. If you want to take advantage of this offer, you must visit our Membership Page and give us your important information like contact details and next of kin.
- Social Membership £21.00
Details of how to Renew Your Membership can be downloaded here
- Mooring Fees
- Deep Draught £294.00
- Middle Draught £263.00
- Shoal Draught £194.00
Details of the club’s policies and your responsibilities with respect to our moorings on the River Tamar can be downloaded here
It is not unusual for the club to maintain a waiting list for one or more of the 3 mooring lines operated by the club. Those wishing to join the waiting list should be club members and a refundable deposit of £50.00 will be requested to secure their position. Requests to join a mooring line waiting list or other enquiries regarding our mooring policy should be directed to the club’s Bosun & Mooring Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Dinghy Storage
- Toast Rack £32.00
- Dinghy Park up to 12ft LOA £62.00
- Dinghy Park 12ft to 16ft LOA £78.00
- Catamaran (if space available) £88.00
- Kayak or canoe £21.00
If you are requesting storage for your tender or dinghy for the first time, please contact our Dinghy Park Steward, Rob Kirby email@example.com to confirm that a suitable space is available.
- Friday Evening Sail Training (Annual Fee)
- 1 Trainee £30.00
- 2 Trainees £45.00
- 3 Trainees £60.00
- 4 Trainees £75.00
- 5 Trainees £90.00
- 6 Trainees £105.00
We would encourage you to use the Stripe online payment option on the MemberMojo website. It is quick, secure and allows us to easily reconcile your payment with your membership.
For those that prefer to pay by BACS;
Bank Sort Code: 40-44-05, Account Number: 00853569, Account Name: Weir Quay Sailing Club
Or if you prefer to pay by Cheque, please make it payable to “Weir Quay Sailing Club”
Please send to:
Weir Quay Sailing Club
24 Watts Road
Please remember to quote your name as reference when paying to help us match your payment to your membership.