The membership year expires on 31st March 2021.
However, you can renew your membership until the end of April 2021 and your membership will be valid until 31st March 2022.
If you join the club from October in any year, your membership will cover you for the following year as well.
Visit our Membership Page; https://membermojo.co.uk/weirquaysailingclub to either renew your membership or to join us.
Weir Quay Sailing Club Membership Fees 2021-22
- Initial Joining Fee for new Adult or Family members or those re-joining after a period of absence £43.00
- Adult Membership £43.00
- Under 18/Student (over 18 but in education) £16.00
- Family Membership £60.00
- Our free Temporary Member (3 trial sessions) membership is available to those who would like to attend up to 3 Friday evening dinghy training sessions before committing themselves to joining the club. If you want to take advantage of this offer, you must visit our Membership Page and give us your important information like contact details and next of kin.
- Mooring Fees
- Deep Draught £280.00
- Middle Draught £250.00
- Shoal Draught £185.00
Full details of the club’s policies and your responsibilities in respect of our moorings in the River Tamar can be found on the Moorings page of the WQSC website. http://www.weirquaysailingclub.co.uk/mooring_policy_statement.html
It is not unusual for the club to maintain a waiting list for one or more of the 3 mooring lines operated by the club. Those wishing to join the waiting list should be club members and a refundable deposit of £50.00 will be requested to secure their position. Requests to join a mooring line waiting list or other enquiries regarding our mooring policy should be directed to the club’s Bosun & Mooring Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Dinghy Storage
- Toast Rack £30.00
- Dinghy Park up to 12ft LOA £59.00
- Dinghy Park over 12ft LOA £74.00
- Catamaran (if space available) £88.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Top Row under 12ft) £31.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Top Row over 12ft) £36.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Middle Row under 12ft) £44.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Middle Row over 12ft) £55.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Ground Level under 12ft) £59.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Ground Level over 12ft) £74.00
If you are requesting storage for your tender or dinghy for the first time, please contact either of the Dinghy Park Stewards, Jim Barnes at email@example.com or Mike Street at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that a suitable space is available.
- Friday Evening Sail Training
- 1 Trainee £30.00
- 2 Trainees £45.00
- 3 Trainees £60.00
- 4 Trainees £75.00
- 5 Trainees £90.00
- 6 Trainees £105.00
We would encourage you to use the Stripe online payment option on the MemberMojo website. It is quick, secure and allows us to easily reconcile your payment with your membership.
For those that prefer to pay by BACS;
Bank Sort Code: 40-44-05, Account Number: 00853569, Account Name: Weir Quay Sailing Club
Or if you prefer to pay by Cheque, please make it payable to “Weir Quay Sailing Club”
Please send to:
Weir Quay Sailing Club
24 Watts Road
Please remember to quote your name as reference when paying to help us match your payment to your membership.