Weir Quay Sailing Club Membership Fees 2021-22
The membership year for current members expires on 31st March 2021.
However, you can renew your membership from now until the end of April 2021 and your membership will be valid until 31st March 2022.
You can join Weir Quay Sailing Club at our Membership Page; https://membermojo.co.uk/weirquaysailingclub
- Adult Membership £43.00
- Cadet Membership £16.00
- Family Membership £60.00
- Re-joining Member £43.00
- Student Membership £21.00
- Our Temporary Cadet membership is available for under 18s who would like to attend up to 3 Friday evening events before committing themselves to joining the club. By entering your details on our MemberMojo membership system it allows us to keep track of all the important information like contact details and next of kin.
- Mooring Fees
- Deep Draught £280.00
- Middle Draught £250.00
- Shoal Draught £185.00
Full details of the club’s policies and your responsibilities in respect of our moorings in the River Tamar can be found on the Moorings page of the WQSC website. http://www.weirquaysailingclub.co.uk/mooring_policy_statement.html
It is not unusual for the club to maintain a waiting list for one or more of the 3 mooring lines operated by the club. Those wishing to join the waiting list should be club members and a refundable deposit of £50.00 will be requested to secure their position. Requests to join a mooring line waiting list or other enquiries regarding our mooring policy should be directed to the club’s Bosun & Mooring Officer email@example.com
- Tender & Dinghy Storage
- Toast Rack £30.00
- Dinghy Park up to 12ft LOA £59.00
- Dinghy Park over 12ft LOA £74.00
- Catamaran (if space available) £88.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Top Row under 12ft) £31.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Top Row over 12ft) £36.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Middle Row under 12ft) £44.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Middle Row over 12ft) £55.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Ground Level under 12ft) £59.00
- Dinghy Rack Storage (Ground Level over 12ft) £74.00
If you are requesting storage for your tender or dinghy for the first time, please contact either of the Dinghy Park Stewards, Jim Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike Street at email@example.com to confirm that a suitable space is available.
- Friday Evening Sail Training
- 1 Trainee £30.00
- 2 Trainees £45.00
- 3 Trainees £60.00
- 4 Trainees £75.00
- 5 Trainees £90.00
- 6 Trainees £105.00
We would encourage you to use the Stripe online payment option on the MemberMojo website. It is quick, secure and allows us to easily reconcile your payment with your membership.
For those that prefer to pay by BACS;
Bank Sort Code: 40-44-05, Account Number: 00853569, Account Name: Weir Quay Sailing Club
Or if you prefer to pay by Cheque, please make it payable to “Weir Quay Sailing Club”
Please send to:
Weir Quay Sailing Club
24 Watts Road
Please remember to quote your name as reference when paying to help us match your payment to your membership.