We have just published our events programme for the sailing season ahead.
You can download your copy of the programme from our website at; https://wqsc.org/events/ where you will also find a link to a Google Calendar that carries details of each event.
Here is a small selection of some upcoming events and some of the highlights of the annual programme;
- Dinghy sailors registration and re-rig Sunday 15th March
- Winter Talk Monday 16th March
- Spring Working Party Sat 21st March (or fall-back date of 28th if poor weather)
- First dinghy evening sail Friday 3rd March
- Steve Hipsey’s Mega Quiz Monday 6th April
- Tamar Bridge Race Sunday 3rd May
- Get Afloat Day (in partnership with TTGC) Sunday 17th May
- Midsummer BBQ, Cellar Bay, River Yealm 20th & 21st June
- Bere Ferrers Watersports Saturday 4th July
- WQSC Regatta Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th July
- End of Season Cruise to the River Yealm Sat 26th & Sunday 27th September
- WQSC AGM Monday 9th November
- Annual Dinner & Prize Giving Sat 21st November
Don’t forget, this is only a selection of the events we have scheduled this year. The Events page of our website has the full programme.
Whilst you are visiting our website, why not join the growing list of subscribers to our website and be the first to be notified of new posts on the site? A simple subscription box can be found on the right hand side of the events page, or the foot of every other website page.
Other Website Updates
We have also added some important documents to the Member’s Page . These are;
- Boat Shed Entry Procedure
- Boat Park Code of Conduct
- WQSC Safeguarding & Welfare Policy (draft policy awaiting committee approval)
You must log in to post a comment.