£6,300 (reduced from £8,300)
A quick sale is wanted, contact Nick on 07941 132412 !!!
Lying Weir Quay, River Tamar, Plymouth, Devon, UK
Leisure 27 built in September 1979 by Cobramold in Essex and designed by Frank Pryor. The Leisure 27 quickly became a popular sea boat. With a spacious interior due to her high topsides she gives ample accommodation below. Well maintained by previous owners and by the current owner. With twin bilge keels she is ideally suited to her current location in the South West and has been sailed regularly by her current owner .
Mechanical & Electrical
• 20 HP Beta 3-cylinder water-cooled (with 40amp alternator) -installed 2004
• Volvo 2-blade propeller (2005)
• Stainless steel fuel tank (55L) fitted 2000
• 2 x 12v 90amp/hr Delphi batteries (2004) with independent isolator switching
• Cockpit table + leg
• 25lb CQR anchor + 1x 10m chain & warp (2006) Danforth kedge anchor + 70m chain & warp (2006)
Sails & Spars
• Main (2007) – fully-battened; lazy-jack & stackaway system May 2007
• Genoa (2007) 120%-size; UV strip- fitted May 2007 • Cruising chute (2005) with snuffer & separate guy line
Cabin & Domestic
The saloon has 4 berths a dinette double, quarter berth and another full-length single berth (with padded lee board). Another double berth (or 2 singles) is in the forward cabin.
• Chronometer; barometer; stereo radio-cassette; cockpit cushions; (note: all interior cushions re-zipped re-filled with fire-retardant foam in 2005).
• Plastimo Neptune 2000 cooker, grill + hob (2005); Set (x6) cutlery, Melamine plates etc, mugs; cooking pans.
Navigation & Safety
• Nasa SX35 DSC radio (2005)
• Navman 5110 mono screen GPS & chart-plotter with C maps 2010 (antenna 2004)
• Tacktick echo sounder & log (2004)
• Raymarine tiller-pilot ST2000 (2006)
• Baltic lifebuoy + line+ light
• Hand-held spotlight
• Emergency VHF antenna + co-axial
A full gallery of images can be found at the foot of this page.
Contact : Nick Ferneyhough
Mob: 07941 132412
Home: 01822 610976